Creatrust provides three types of solutions for promoters to set up their own SPV in Luxembourg. Please find more information below.
Securitisation Platform Solution
This platform uses Creatrust own Securitisation Fund and Management Company (rent a compartment).
- It allows the issuance of securities linked to a specific underlying asset,
- This Platform is used for simpler transaction and can be set up within a couple of days
- The costs to securitisation such assets via this platform are +/- 0,10 % of the assets under management (subject to
- Find out more information about our pricing for the securitisation platform solutions
- In this scenario, Creatrust will set up a stand-alone SPV for and on behalf of the promoter/arranger
- The SPV will usually be a simple limited company (managed by the promoter) for a one-off issuance of securities linked to a single project/asset type
- The time to market may be around 1-2 Weeks depending on the target investors, the project and the number of counterparties within the transaction.
- Find out more information about our pricing for the stand-alone solution
Multi – compartments solutions
- This consists in the optimal solution for promoter looking to setup their own SPV for one or multiple future issuances
- This includes the incorporation of the SPV, drafting of a Base private placement memorandum applicable to all the notes/issuances, and a term sheet/issue terms which can be issued within a day and adjusted to any type of assets, projects or securities
- The SPV can be divided in multiple compartments and issue as many series of securities as necessary, or tranches depending on each case or required terms and conditions
- All the compartments are segregated by law and are bankruptcy remote
- Find out more information about our pricing for the multi compartments solutions